Friday, May 6, 2016

Famous last words - Week 15

This is the last week for this class so I though I would reflect on my work from the semester.  I definitely could have done better in the class, but I was too distracted by my other classes.  I am taking 18 hours this semester so it was hard to balance everything plus work.  I also was very busy with my major and research and that took a lot of my time.  None of this acts as excuses but as I talk it out I realize how much I had on my plate.  I still am pulling A's in both of my online classes so I see it as a success.  I also I am very proud to look back at all the work I put into this class.  I wish that I would have spent more time and gotten more creative with my blog.  I also would have liked to add more stories to my portfolio.

    

No comments:

Post a Comment