Sunday, May 1, 2016

Learning Challenges: Health/happiness

I think for this learning challenge I am going to share one of my health/happiness tips--exercising daily. I know, I know no one has time or energy to exercise everyday. But I promise you do.  You don't always have to run 7 miles and do 40 min of weights to get a good exercise.  Change it up and just go for a walk or a slight jog.  One of my favorite ways to exercise is swimming! I swim almost everyday.  I promise working out can benefit you more than you think.  Exercising helps to destress and clear the mind.  Working out give you endorphins to help you feel better and results in a better mood and then a better attitude and before you know it you had a good day. So challenge yourself to walk up and down your stairs a few more times, or enjoy the evening weather and go for a nice stroll around campus or your neighborhood!

No comments:

Post a Comment