Friday, May 6, 2016

Week 15 Review

For this weeks review I watched the video on the announcement page.  This video is a song "Fly to Paradise."  I picked this because first off it talks about paradise and there is nothing I wouldn't do to fly to my own personal paradise right now (aka the beach of course!).  Second off I love music. I was in the band for over 10 years and found a love for instruments and the different ways they can be produced.  Music is awesome because you can always find different songs for the mood you are in.  I had never heard this song before, but I really enjoyed it.  The vocals were awesome, and I love the way it was produced with the making of the pretty voice but also adding in a nice background beat to bring it all together.

Fly to Paradise by Eric Whitacre's Virtual Choir
(Source: Youtube

No comments:

Post a Comment