Monday, April 25, 2016

Growth Mindset: Embrace Challenges


The image comes from cheeseburger.

With my major I have done a lot of learning about fixed and growth mindsets.  I have never actually taken the time to place myself in one of these categories.  I think that I go back and forth between a fixed and growth mindset. Some days I am really motivated to move forward with my life while others I just want to lay under my covers all day and wait for good things to happen for me.  I am challenging myself this week with the growth mindset post.  I am challenging myself to embrace challenges instead of lay under the covers.  With graduating in a month (yes a month) I find myself always wanting to stay in bed.  But I am changing that from here on out, it's time for me to start embracing the challenges from here on out. 


 



No comments:

Post a Comment