Monday, April 25, 2016

Learning Challenges: Time for Reading

Time For Reading

I have never been one to love to read.  In fact I hated it for a very long time.  Since I am dyslexic it has always been a challenge to read a large amount of words, and really enjoy it.  Lately because I have to read so much for school I have come to love to read.  I see that it is good for you in so many ways.  First of your vocabulary grows much stronger and you learn tons of new words.  I try to read things fro enjoyment but sometimes I am just to tired of already reading so much for school.  The best way I get my reading is to read my bible every night.  This way I am taking time to read something that is good for my soul and I'm keeping up with reading every day. Challenge your learning skills by reading every night.  Dr. Seuss had it right when he said this:

                                               

No comments:

Post a Comment